I want Christmas gift ideas!!!!
Who has some good ones for healthy living people in their lives?
I have a few ideas of my own and I will share them here:
- Nuun, I love it and drink it when I am on runs. I love the no sugar but still tasting good and giving me electrolytes things about it ;) And psst they have free shipping until December 9!
- Arctic Ease, it is the best way to recover after a hard speed session or race! I have been able to run the next day after races thanks to this product. Cold compression, need I say more? psst they are having a holiday sale too!
- Epsom Salt, this is my favorite way to relax after a long run, take a nice warm bath in scented epsom salt. My local CVS has a vanilla scented bag that I love.
- A heart rate monitor, I love my Polar and also my Garmin and both have the heart rate attachment. The polar is great for working out in general and the Garmin is more focused on running.
- Clothing! I do not know a person who works out that does not get excited for a new dri-fit shirt or pants etc. Personally I am not picky with brands I workout in the Target line a lot it is affordable and I have found it works fine for me! And I have been working out in it since day 1, they come in plus sizes! Which is hard to find.
- Books. There are so many great ones out there for running, inspiration, motivation etc! If you know what the person is interested in then it will not be too hard to make them happy with a nice book.
- A medal rack! Everyone needs a place to hang up their race bling ;)
- An anti chafing stick. There are 2 good kinds Body Glide and Ever Stride I prefer ever stride's but everyone I know uses one of them! It is just a must to prevent pain when working out ;)
- A Bondi Band I am a big fan of these head bands to keep my hair away from my face and sweat out of my eyes ;)
So tell me tell me what is on your Christmas ideas list?